Friday, September 16, 2011

custom cups {Unica Home}

Currently I'm hanging on to the last tidbits of lovely weather here in Nashville.
We've been outside quite a bit, which helps me temporarily forget about the laundry that needs to be put away, the floor that needs to be mopped, and the baseboards that haven't been dusted.

Instead, I've been enjoying the crisp mornings sipping hot chai, and enjoying afternoon strolls around the neighborhood with six kids in tow. 
Doesn't nice weather just make you happy?!

Today I want to share with you a recent purchase which also makes me happy.
Last year I discovered UNI CA home and immediately purchased these cute little cups for my clan.


These made perfect Christmas stocking stuffers; one for each of my boys. 
They enjoy having their own cup, and it cuts down on the excessive cups that routinely decorate our countertops. win, win!
This past week, I found a "sweet pea" cup, perfect for out Little girl! You can head to their online shop                          to see more of their great selection here.

2 comments:

Briana said...

thank you! for sharing these fun cups. I am definitely going to get some for christmas gifts!

Unknown said...

YAY! so glad you like them ~ we absolutely LOVE them!