Friday, December 21, 2012

our {handmade} Holiday Home

Christmas is such a special time of year. The air is crisp and cool, cider and treats linger in the air, classic Christmas songs play while lights twinkle.giggling boys try to keep each others Christmas gift a secret, counting down the days until Christmas morning. I love this time of year!

The holiday season brings warmth to my soul, memories with the ones I love most. The thrill of HOPE, the Christ child. His birth and the ultimate HOPE of redemption.

                                                    

our tree is full of meaningful ornaments. my wonderful sister in law sends the kids each a Hallmark ornament every year...they love this tradition!! the wooden ornaments above were mine as a child.

 




traditionally I purchase a new ornament for each child every year. This year my oldest and I attended the Nutcracker, as a dear friend of his danced as Clara...so nutcrackers it is.

        

                                     Praying your home is filled with Peace. Merry Christmas.

No comments: