Friday, August 1, 2014

one, two, three JUMP


 

Every one of our kids love the trampoline!
      It doesn't matter if it's raining outside, "can i go jump on the trampoline" is currently heard daily.
     While I love that my kiddos enjoy the opportunity to drain a bit of that boundless energy, honestly
    I've heard enough broken bone stories, that occasionally, the trampoline freaks me out,  just a bit!

While my personal fears haven't kept me from letting them have their fun, it has revolutionized the posture of my heart; making my requests known to Him.



  My eyes have been opened to the truth; the Father wants me to pour out my heart to Him all the time!
Communing with Him at all times. All day, everyday, about every little thing on my heart.

   Not just the times when I need the Father's wisdom on how to handle life's situations, or even protection for my child on the trampoline; He cares about every detail of every day.
                                                                                                      


"Do not be anxious for anything, but let your requests be continually be made known to the Lord." ~ Phillipians 4:6}
                                        

No comments: