Thursday, January 31, 2013

our 2011-2012 family photo book

This year began a new tradition; a family photo book.

 
I've tried scrap booking in the past; but never stuck with it. 
Creating a photo book was such fun, and I love the way it turned out!

  There are a handful of companies to choose from; I chose My Publisher. {isn't that a happy box?!!}



                          I immediately snuck away to preview the book, then let the boys have at it
.
                                    {It's such fun that kids love to look at the pictures of themselves!}

 
                                 


This photo book makes me happy for so many reasons!
While I'm not a professional photographer, this past year I felt very strongly to be purposeful about capturing life, moments, us,  family.






         Choosing the photos was such fun;  having a tangible keepsake of our lives ~  priceless.

No comments: