Tuesday, February 11, 2014

happy garland {my craft room}


Currently, our home has a lovely little spare bedroom I affectionately call "my craft room"... 
{not to exempt the rest of our home, because I am homeschooling six kiddos, which inevitably lends to hot glueing on the kitchen countertop occasionally.}

Last week I actually spent a little time organizing fabric and adding a bit of garland loveliness in there. 


Honestly, the room resembles this most of the time...




 With the weather being so cold, I've hunkered down during the evenings, cutting and sewing scrap happy garlands. A little bit of happiness inside to warm my soul! 

                                                                                                                                                

No comments: