Wednesday, March 23, 2016

inside our home {pantry}

I'm so glad spring is here, aren't you?! I'm home after being away at Teach them Diligently.
I'm exhausted.
I don't know what you're experience has been with a home school convention, but personally, there is abundantly more material than I can take in.
I listened to a handful of encouraging speakers, bought a few fossils, pondered science curriculum and walked endlessly. My overwhelmed, introverted mind just needs to decompress!

Saturday evening, as I pulled into the driveway, my amazing husband was working in the garage,
                         Finishing the barn door I've been dreaming of for our new pantry addition!



We moved into our new builder style home five years ago, and while our home has been maintenance free, we wanted to add a few additional, functional spaces. This space is downstairs near our kitchen / dining area and originally was a small coat closet. Now it's a beautiful pantry, with floor to ceiling wrap shelving.


The door coordinates perfectly with this gorgeous light fixture hanging above our kitchen table, which Ben also made! I love it so, so much!!

I absolutely love all things farmhouse with a mix of industrial/vintage texture
                                         You can view some of my inspiring home ideas over here


No comments: