Friday, February 15, 2019

Winter favorites


This week I've been sharing a few of my favorite things over on facebook, so here's the re-cap plus my favorite things on Amazon right now.

With spring just around the corner, I'm loving all the floral inspiration via Pinterest.
And while I don't ever want chocolate on Valentine's Day,  Olive and Sinclair is my everyday choice. It's all natural & handmade right here in Nashville.

I haven't talked much about my journey using essential oils & I do want to share in depth all about my experience because this collection has honestly been a lifesaver for my emotional postpartum health.
Like game changing. I literally feel like a new person mentally, emotionally & physically when I consistently use them!

And finally; A few of my favorite lovely home essentials via amazon for your weekend shopping, like my everday wrapping supplies, kraft paper, twine & ribbon.
Below you'll find direct links to each item, including my current throw blanket, floral vases, and salad utensils.  Happy Fri-yay!


twine  stripe ribbon | kraft wrapping paper | salad utensilsglass vase | wool dryer balls | throw blanket





1 comment:

Prairie + Sky said...

These are all very lovely things! I have that very washi tape and use twine and craft paper too for wrapping gifts :) I keep meaning to get wool dryer balls! I'm sure they work way better than the stray socks I keep trying to use instead.