Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Q+A

While I don't have any pictures today, I do have some randomness. 

Fourteen random things about me, so if your interested, read on

_______________________________________________________________



 // I love to create;  Whether its sewing, painting, or making a home.


// I am the shortest person in my family, standing at a whopping 5'3"
   My dad and brothers are all 6ft and taller. My mom and sister are both 5'8".
   
// I am generally cold by nature, but I can't sleep unless the thermostat is at 69 degrees and


 // I
was married barefoot and love to wear flop flips, even in the winter, as long as it's 45 degrees or above.


// I was in a fatal car accident my senior year of high school; I broke my jaw and collarbone, and had to have my mouth wired shut for six weeks.


// I was a cheerleader in high school...hmm..extrovert then. Introvert now.

Maybe I changed during those six weeks of having a metal mouth

// coffee.


// My dream home is to live in a refurbished old building with concrete floors, exposed duct work, and huge eye beams. I would fill my home with slip covered furniture, plush rugs, vintage industrial signs, pictures of my beautiful family, my childrens artwork, and of course, Ben's beautiful creations!


// Plus a Pilates room for me & a recording studio for Ben.

// I love landscaped yards, but i am not a green thumb.


// Thrift shopping and antique shopping are one of my love languages.


// I failed my college math class because I wanted to learn to play the guitar.


// I
have only seen three shooting stars in my lifetime. The first one was one night while I prayed for a sign while sitting next to my future husband.


// I just celebrated ten wonderful years of marriage!



& now you know a bit more about me . . .
 

No comments: