Wednesday, January 20, 2010

{from me to you}


       Like most, the end of a year, and the beginning of a new year is often a whirlwind.

In addition to our Christmas traditions, we also celebrated two birthday's in the past month.

Yet among the midst of all the blur, I've felt the peace of quiet. pondering. waiting. listening.
I feel a change but not sure what it looks like.  My head is full, my sketchbook is a beautiful mess. 

My soul has a longing  to communicate the beauty that is welling up within my heart. 

 As the new year is underway,  I anticipate a continued revelation

3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I am looking forward to seeing what lovely things you will create next!

Patti S. said...

I am right there with you! I was just saying this same thing yesterday. A lot of silence and joyful anticipation. What is it? I am so anxious to find out. But change is coming. I can't wait.

hutch mom said...

thanks gals!!
it's quite a weird feeling...i don't completely understand it...but there is something there. i can't wait for it to completely take shape!
hugs to you both!