Monday, July 4, 2011

{celebrating}

 
                    
On this day, eight years ago, I was in labor with our second son at home. 
              My first attempt at a home birth, in a serene 90 yr old farmhouse, sitting on three acres.
    After almost twelve hours of labor, we welcomed our second son into the world by a host of fireworks.  



                                                                
You are my best friend ~ a complete gift. a daily reminder of the beautiful face of our Father who continually smiles upon his children. My child who delights in the unnoticeable full of unabound freedom. 
Words simply cannot express the deep love I have for you and the joy you bring me. 

May you know the Father's heart of delight for you and hear his voice this next year.  Happy happy birthday!
                                                                   I absolutely love you!



No comments: