Thursday, October 18, 2012

{SISTERS} via Under the Sycamore

I'm sure most of you know the lovely Ashley of Under the Sycamore; if not, you definitely should check out her beautiful blog. Ashley frequently posts awesome DIY projects, photography tips, but mostly you can read about her lovely family ~ she's seriously an inspiration and a beautiful mama!!

Ashley recently adopted a sweet girl from China and so now her little "Firecracker" has a sister.
{As well as three older brothers; can you tell why I love her blog?!  Boys then a little girl, crafting, DIY...}

I've been following their adoption journey, and knew in my spirit that when Little One came home, I wanted to send her a bit of loveliness. This embroidery was inspired by the beautiful bond between sisters.


  I had no idea that Anna from For the Love of Joy had a similar print in her shop, and that they'd end up in this post by Ashley. eeeekkkk!!!! Abundant Blessings to you Ashley and Congratulations!!


     Head to Ashley's blog, but make sure you have plenty of time, you'll easily get lost in all the loveliness!
                            As always, you can purchase your own SISTERS embroidery in my shop.



No comments: