Friday, March 15, 2013

encouraged

I just want to thank those of you who left little notes of encouragement regarding yesterday's post.
Words don't come easy for me. I don't share this post to gain sympathy; I share this post because it's a part of me. A part of my story, my broken, beautiful story. Every one has a broken, beautiful part of them.

The beauty is that our broken places don't have to stay broken. We have a loving Father, the Great Healer who longs to redeem that brokenness. When you can't walk, let the Shepherd carry you through the pain. . We can let Him heal us because no matter how hard we try, we can't.



                               "and God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in ALL things
                                                      at ALL times, having ALL that you need, 
                                                       you WILL abound in every good work"
                                                                                                    2 corinthians 9:8


I can't think of a better time than now to thank my lovely, lovely sister in law, my beautiful friend who blessed me this lovely necklace; a remembrance for always.
 Thank you is not enough!




No comments: