Monday, June 16, 2014

Amber Beckham Photography

I've been longing for a moment to share this post to introduce my lovely, lovely friend Amber!

                                                     Amber Beckham Photography


Amber is my beautiful, talented friend, with an indescribable sweetness and an equally talented, creative eye for photography.

             Amber was my room mate in college, one of my bridesmaids and personally captured the memorable moments of my wedding day.
 
                                                   


  i love you sweet, sweet friend!!

 *********************************************************************************************************************************

                 A while back, Amber photographed this lovely couple with my "i DO" wedding banner.

It's not often that I get an order for wedding decor, but I consider it an honor to be featured in Amber's work as well share in this special day for couples.
       
                             {photo used with permission by Amber Beckham Photography}
                                         you can view more photo's of their wedding here
             
***********************************************************************************************************************************

      Amber also captured these beautiful moments with me and my boys before Sweet Pea joined our family.
                                                 










                                            Words cannot describe how much I admire this girl!
                     Her heart,creativity, passion, and her beauty {inside + out} are beyond words.
She is my recommended local Nashville photographer!

Amber photographs weddings, families, seniors, and newborns. You can view more beautiful photo's on her
                                                  website:  Amber Beckham Photography

                                    You can also find her on facebook here and blogger here

No comments: