Thursday, January 21, 2016

Best of my Days 2016

           Christmas morning is extremely fun with a house full of kiddo's let me tell you! I absolutely love it!!
On Thanksgiving, each of our kids draws another sibling's name to buy a gift for. They look so forward to it!
Christmas Eve is their day to exchange their gifts. 
Christmas morning seems to start earlier and earlier each passing year; kids pile on our bed, even our two teenagers who are officially taller than Ben and I both. Stockings are dug into while hubs and I sip espresso,
 the Christmas story is read, presents opened and our bellies full as we enjoy Christmas breakfast.


For the past couple of years, the kids have enjoyed getting "The Best of My Days" as a stocking stuffer thanks to Ashley of Under the Sycamore, 


              You can head to Ashley's blog to download your own...it's never to late to start using them!!
{Warning: You'll want to give yourself plenty of time to browse her blog; it's one of my favorites!} 


No comments: