Monday, February 1, 2016

The Strawberry Patch Barn Sale


A few times a year, I venture from my "home studio" to a couple of local awesome barn sales!
The Strawberry Patch is located on the gorgeously peaceful Starlite Farm in Hartsville, TN.



  
 
  While I tend to be an introvert, being a part of a barn sale forces me to interact with people and it's been such a phenomenal growing experience! Not only do I meet with other amazingly creative vendors, but I've been able to meet the faces behind the individuals supporting my little hobby!!
The Strawberry Patch was one of the first barn sales in Tennessee and Christy's hard work is evident in the atmosphere that she creates each year. Thousands of shoppers flock to Hartsville just for this sale. It's not to be missed!


  
 
The Strawberry Patch Spring Sale will be held May 5-7.2016
Preview night is Thursday, complete with wine and treats!
You won't want to miss out! 
This sale has everything... from re purposed home goods to hand made.
 From candles to vintage to women's clothing to beautiful letterpress
 I'll be there, so make sure to stop by and say "hi".



No comments: