Monday, September 10, 2018

beauty & grace {everyday}



Hey mama’s!
I’m so excited to finally share a bit of my heart behind the change that’s happening in this little online space..
A few years ago I was in the busy season of Barn sales, and although that season of life has ended,
I’m still just as passionate about celebrating the beauty of motherhood!


I personally believe that our homes are the most important place in earth & mama’s,
we greatly influence the atmosphere of our homes by what we believe & what we speak!!
Yet often times, meeting the demands of motherhood finds us empty because we prioritize everything except our own souls. Over time, we can loose sight of the big picture & completely overlook the beauty filled life we’ve each been given!

See I’m that girl who repeatedly stumbles when I try to stand on my own strength &
who often despairs when I forget Faith is choosing to declare all He is rather than all we see.

In this new space you’ll find me
#preachingtomyself & prioritizing a #wholehealthylifestyle
because I believe we can have healthy minds + live whole lives

You’ll find me attempting too find
#purposefulperspective & see the
#extraordinaryinmyordinary

I’ll also post snippets of our family’s personal journey of #homeschoolingwithbeautyandgrace

Hear this!
I am not a perfect mom; I don’t have a perfect home or perfect kids or the perfect curriculum.
I’m daily.walking.proof of the need to
#declaretruthinyourtrial
to choose + purposefully walk in {beauty & grace}everyday

You won’t find formula’s here or a step by step guide to self improvement .. nope!
Just encouragement, hope & truth.
A place where real life & real struggles find real grace.

I hope you'll join me over on Facebook  // Let’s feed our souls mama!!

No comments: